Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Complete

Complete! I'm downloading Several of Studio Ghibli's films, including Mononoke-Hime which I've not watched for years...I still remember I liked it very much...
finished To-LOVE-Ru until the latest Chapter 138 as well, the Valentine's Special chapter was super fanservice lolx.
Ayako-sub's Regios ep8 is out! Lucky! I saw it soon so hopefully I'll get it early tomorrow! woot, can't wait.
Also cleared off most of the anime and manga on my computer! Though, it'll never end since I keep downloading =P
Though, Yakuza Girl(Jap Manga) and Immortal Regis(Korean Manhwa)are completed o.0 I really hope Immortal Regis's sequel will be released soon, it's really nice so far, and I like the characters quite a bit. The story and everything was amazing as well, I think I'll really get a copy of the entire set and save it, since so far I've only read it online.

And, after much consideration, I'll probably purchase a Lightweight/Performance model Laptop from Fujitsu at 1.8k/1.6k+(respectively).
Currently, I'm really in music heaven =X lolx. Really like the list of songs I've downloaded until now.

Next target: Clear anime, incomplete manga and return to spamming SakuraHana Forums!

No comments: