Thursday, October 2, 2008

Slowly becoming inactive~

Yup, pretty good thing. Actually, not. Kick my ass, how long since I've chiong-ed homework at home when it was holiday. Wait a second...have I even done so before???

Anyway, yea gamed almost like crazy recently so nth much to talk about, but today stay in school until 6pm liddat dam tired zzz do 2 mocks den still got the morning 3 subject...today is an overkill. This coming Monday also same... pwning us all sia.

If I seriously do all my homework, Maths will take up 1/3 of a day daily. Having fun?Sure is.

Anyway it really feels like the chinese saying, "chang jiang hou lang tui qian lang". There's such a great disparity in just a few years, between Pri Sch presently and 4yrs back, and between Sec Sch presently and 4yrs back.

Nth much liao, if rmb then post bah.lolx.

No comments: