Monday, September 29, 2008

Tired...

Very tired...the school timetable sucks, I feel like pon-ing school outright, I owe alot of homework, I keep having running nose, I don't have any appetite, I can't focus on doing homework, and I can't study. For me, if I take a few days off school to recover, I dead sure it'll be more effective than going to school to study.

Realised that I'm a sucker for sweet stuff, or donuts, or strawberries, or all of those just mentioned. Walked around Jurong Point searching for something that I feel like eating, but nothing. Walked to Old Chang Kee and BreadTalk, nothing too. Went to Thousand Deli which is on offer of $1/donut or cake, then finally felt like eating something a little. Mum fell sick too ._. stupid weather?

And I really wanna know when will the stupid PSLE end...currently it seems like it's gonna end when I'm having 'O's -.- damn sianx. Gonna rest and play Warriors Orochi now cos I havent even completed lvl 1 of my campaign -.- failed twice but leveled my characters only. Wanna at least pass it, besides not really in any condition to do homework. Very cold too...stupid weather.

P.S. Thanks to my running nose I took 2h 20min to finish the EM mock paper when Mr Kok finished it in 1h 40min. The disparity is just way too great. The best proof of how much it affects me, and my head was blur throughout the exam.

No comments: