Friday, September 19, 2008

In shattered reprimand

This is endless...my results are plain ridiculous. I flung Humanities and barely scraped a pass for Bio. Not to mention my Chem which never reached 90% and my AM which I can jolly well say goodbye to an A1. Though, apparently it was 95% pass and 70% distinction for Chem zzz 4e4 scammer. lolx oh well.

Saw Yee Jeng & Glen walking towards Mac(haha, date seh) but never saw them go in. Then also saw Hui Ern(sec 3 CO head) and some of my juniors when I ate there after I played a few mins of basketball. Had to go early, cos I was really tired apparently and I needed fluids. I havent had lunch or breakfast too so I decided why not go Mac to eat. Though ended up still bringing the food back home cos didn't feel like eating it there and then.

Finished The Da Vinci Code today, and will finish HanaKimi this weekend. Interesting, The Da Vinci Code. It made me thought the main antagonist was someone else nearing the end. The riddles and cryptic analogies as well as the story ideas were rather well substaniated. The Holy Grail, eh? Indeed a story with interesting fictional ideas that are highly poisonous to Christian faith.

I think I nearly cried(or maybe I did) again today...the second time this year. 'Endless Sorrows' eh?

Tears flow down upon a road,
Like a lonely soul that walks endlessly
A scar in his heart, unable to heal
Towards destruction, alone he goes


Apparently there's something seriously screwed up with the quints3xual and the Maths God. Yee Jeng is the boss and pro in everything, expected to score high. But the quint aka Victor got 79/80 for AMP1, same as YJ and some1 in 4e1 got 80/80...wtf is wrong with them...Kok also got 36/40 for Bio MCQ...What's wrong with them all???

As expected, what is 76/80 for EMP1, even if it's highest in class? It's still pure crap! AMP1 also got ppl score full marks! Getting irritated. Mood getting worse and worse recently. HanaKimi and The Da Vinci Code helped though.

No comments: