Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Spams~

Today Qiao Hui never come to school o.0 guess her sore throat got the better of her?

And today's Kok-ky's birthday! Damn! He never got his birthday rape xD. And he excused himself from his self rules for a day, which he used for playing basketball. You fking addict -.-

Noticed that many things are slowly changing over the years, just within the areas I pass by everyday I come home from school. It's sure been a long time since I've been at this school...it feels even longer than being at my primary school haha.

Mr Ang talked about some interesting stuff today. Those who are nearer to the C-F range grades are more willing to take risk and have a higher chance to be millionaires eh? Guess that makes me within the majority of the bell curve.

Explored my bro's stuff a little, checking those I wanted to. Maybe I should get Mizuki Nana's songs from my bro, since he has so many. They're nice~

Today was rather cold with the strong rain+aircon GG combo. Chinese is getting way too boring =(. Oh well.

No comments: