Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crapsters

We are, oh we are. Me Kok and Guang went to Kenneth's house after eating with Ernest,Victor and Eugene at Lot 1 Food Junction. Cant believe there's a Pepper Lunch Express there =O AND THE PEPPER LUNCH EXPRESS WAS SO MUCH CHEAPER THAN THE ONE AT IMM! CHEATS!

Anyway went to Kenneth's house and I was sort of envious, seeing how nice the condo was. Though on the downside, his condo actually was kind of small compared to my HDB I guess. Nicer on the outlook but not exactly that spacious on the inside. Then we explored Kenneth's stuff and played with them(Lolx I go there play Chinese Chess -.- & Kok play Rubik's Cube) And then Guang and Kok actually focus-ed and studied while I slacked. We talked about stuff, and damn it Kok refused to tell me who he likes zzz.

Saw GE, but apparently it seemed boring to me, a little like maple. The good part is it can 'afk-training' cos you just stand in the middle of the monster spawn map and the characters auto fight the monsters that auto attack you. Ernest and Victor also say what the girls inside very pretty whatever -.- then in the end so-so -.- it's not like that freaking nice also.

Then we bought sweets earlier so we ate and Kenneth's younger sister Valerie was at home and being playful she threw some ball thingy at Guang, who obviously retaliated from the top of Kenneth's bed(which was high up and needed to climb a ladder). Kok also took out his I.C. and EzLink Card cos he was showing to us how different he looked, which Kesin had said at first. Then I tried to be funny and said I've stolen his I.C wahaha now he's gonna be in trouble. Guang joined in and I passed the I.C. to him lolx.

I also played maplesea awhile on Kenneth's comp, and saw bear on9 haha. long time no see de fren seh~ sorta miss ex-Ezekiel. Ohana has pretty much screwed up so I don't really care anymore. In fact, the memories with ex-Ezekiel members were much fonder than that at Ohana's. But still, once an ohanian, always an ohanian =). Xyphoria? One heck of a messed up guild I suppose. Like I give a damn about it anymore, that pathetic split-off Ohana audition guild.

Then there was also some sort of fortune-telling thing and Kenneth seemed to be so freaking lucky each time! I asked about Ernest and Victor's love lives and both didn't really bode well haha. Actually, mine wasn't any better lolx. And when I asked who will bless me, Frankenstein came out -.- wtf? Not god, not witch, not angel, not devil, not dracula, but frankenstein!? omfg! well better than Pumpkin I suppose -.-

Kenneth is so rich ._. his house is full of manga,toys whatever. Better than mine -.- with only Chinese chess,International Chess, animal chess and some weird stuff while he has Game of Life, the fortune telling thing, Link Up, Roulette etc. haix~

Today never bring P.E. again! zzz then need to walk around basketball court and bounce basketball(which did not have enough air) zzz wah damn stupid sia. If only I remembered got P.E. zzz then can play basketball with them.

According to some funny ranking thing based on Guang's info from some girls in our class, the more handsome boys were Hubert,BangHao,Kenneth,Kok How and Guang(himself). Lolx as expected. But what was strange was the reverse rankings: Out of the 15 boys in class, Victor was 14th, Alvin was 13th and I was 12th???Jeffery and John were 10th and 11th. Shocked that I was supposedly better than Victor and Alvin o.0 Well that was what I could tell from the talk; After all we were all talking here and there, not exactly fixed on one topic whatsoever and can jump here jump there with alot of other chit-chat here&there. Then since Guang Kok and Kenneth were pretty 'popular' based on the ranking, then I say I'm so honoured to be with the 2 more popular boys lolx. I seriously thought that pretty much all the boys in our class except me are pretty good-looking.

Nowadays massive gaming. Stupid intensive training week =( haix gonna be very bored~ SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!! T_T

No comments: