Sunday, September 7, 2008

Snapping...

I don't know why, I just feel like I'm gonna snap. Feeling bloody fucked up right now, I wanna flame every single fucking person I know. Wonder if it's the pressure I'm feeling recently. After all, it's been so long since I've been stressed. This fucking Prelims...It's like a torchlight warning us of the 'O' Levels. Seriously...I can snap at any second now. It's tough, to keep holding myself back. Trying very badly to tolerate already...why...?What happened to me...? It's scary...facing the current me. It's almost like an entirely unknown region of me, something I didn't know that exists in me, and it's really freaking me out. Am I so damn weak...?

Though, found 2 very nice songs, Rinne-Rondo by ON/OFF and the other is an Audition song...Vampire Knight Guilty Trailer is also very nice, and Shoku-dan's translations are like so screwed compared to Yuurisan-Subs translations of Vampire Knight.

Massive gaming today as well, gotta focus on studying tomorrow...But can I? The stress is just too great...I think maybe this is just a little stress for others, but I just can't take it, because I'm not used to stress...I've never ever stressed myself so greatly before...Fuck this...And it's not everyday that I keep spamming 'Fuck' whether talking or in the cyber world...I really need something to release me from this burden...Really gonna snap soon...Nearly...wanted to just vent my frustrations out on...someone close to me...Damn...

No comments: