Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Home sweet home

well that's what my bro's feeling today. He got this stupid passing out parade thingy den my parents take leave go watch, den they come back, since my bro is officially out of Basic Military Training Camp(BMTC) and well soon not a recruit lolx. still dunnoe where he posted to. Then we had an early celebration of my bro's bdae on 12/9 cos my parents going to Ipoh on 12/9 so early celebrate 1st. Went IMM eat Pepper Lunch, and I was freaking full ._. oh well. Then after that come home and game like mad xD dun wan study for bio =X.

Then today at chem I freaked out at chem paper 1, the first test tat I ever freaked out be4 in... dunnoe why lolx. Anyway den studied a little with Yeejeng (Her notes are probably the best in class o.0 well nth less to be expected from the top student?) Then did slightly better in Chem paper 2, I think. But the paper was like screwed. I messed up dam badly. But dere was a question, "wad are the effects of destroying the Amazon Basin for land". we all were like, WTF??!! WHY GOT GEOG QUESTION HERE! Then I go answer it the geography way. dam dumb sia a geog question in a chem paper lmao. den the 2 papers were set by Thomas Tan, who merely type dere: set by T.T which is like crying face lmao. and TT is funny sia he said 'have fun' at the start of the paper LOL. and guess what, I really had fun getting screwed by his dumb paper. sianx~

Tomorrow 100% screw up Bio. I suck at bio anyway.

No comments: