Sunday, September 21, 2008

Resilience

something i do not have. bored. xtremely.

today went to wu yi's housewarming party(fifth aunt,mother side). basically, eat and tok and drink. den sianx. den go back. stupid running nose screwed me over the entire day. den at nite, parents went out bought KFC n coffee bean, had a nice dinner, watched Lu Ding Ji(chn 8 7.30pm wkends) den went to audi, today had some fun time with everyone. especially floorball(spencer) and commy com com(darren) who were like crappin alot.

gotta do that dumb maths hw tomorrow.

but, quite irritated as well. And FYI, I wouldn't believe that I'd cry and I'd rather not admit that I've cried, cos it seems so pathetic. Dinah had a statement:"It takes courage to cry". who noes tat might be true. but I cant even cry when I wan to. stupid. It's not that I don't wan to.

why, u ask? no idea. gonna finish hanakimi 2moro left 2 episodes. very nice =) the guy finally realises he's not gay and asks the gal to be his gf. the manga was drawn nicer though, to me. drama's sometimes just feel weird compared to manga to me.

and yea, nth much. jus standard stuff, doing my daily bloggin. i wonder, who reads every single of my posts? lolx. I just don't know what to do anymore. Feels like I'm gonna snap, lolx. Kok said I was rebellious. haha. Interesting.

The day I break free of my slacking self and work hard will probably be the day I find a girlfriend who can change me 180 degrees. I've found out that nothing else works the hard way. Habits die hard. And I don't care if I break anymore hearts. Facts remain facts. History is always bias as it is recorded by the winners. The Da Vinci Code has told me this at least.

No comments: