Sunday, September 21, 2008

No time to rest

haix right after prelims Mr Ngoh gave us a worksheet to finish over the weekend, no rest =( oh well I never finished =( but did some. I couldn't do some of the questions, sort of brain lag? And some of the questions I abit lazy to do =P cos need to expand and do alot of crap which is sianx and time-consuming.

Finished HanaKimi! Very nice and touching, the characters cried at the end while bidding farewell to the main character Ashiya Mizuki. But very heartwarming.

I'm spamming the music playlist at Kok's blog on Yggdra Union lolx. Keep listening to Blazing Emperor Gulcasa's music. Very cool and he is damn strong. Brongaa Knight/Blazing Emperor Gulcasa! Ownage lolx. If my bro gets a PSP I'm probably gonna buy the PSP version of Yggdra Union.

Then today never audi ._. lolx. Gamed alot, had a fair share of slacking, watched Lu Ding Ji as usual. Sometimes it's amazing how well Wei Xiaobao can sweettalk.

Btw, actually I'm not so agitated or w/e, seeing how everyone keeps calling to me to relax. How to say, most of the time I'm always very calm even when my choice of words don't make me seem so. The only time I wasn't calm was probably the post mentioning how I was almost going to snap. Back then, yea I was very different from my usual self.

I think I tend to exaggerate my faults? Somehow, I think I'm doing it on purpose, lolx. Only Victor mentioned that I have attitude problem. I know I probably have, lolx. Guess I'm just weird, lolx.

Oh well~ but still like what the principal in HanaKimi said, live the present to the fullest and not have any regrets. That's what I do best =) That's why I'm a slacker.

No comments: