Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cried of Litez

Rite~ so I made 3 poems today during ELP2 heh xD. And guess what, I drew a toy rhino in front of Mr Ngoh who was one of the invigilators xD LOL sia then very weird and not myself. Anyway yea my drawing sucks haha xD I suck at art anyway so don't expect much. Then again you all nth to expect cos I not uploading a picture of the rhino xD.

Anyway I never finished CLP2 again T_T haix did so poorly as usual T_T A1 ah!!!~~~ fly fly fly away *poof*. Though, see if you can understand my poems and their titles =).

Habit/Mistake:

Once, yet another chance
Twice, it's hard to change
Thrice, will never stop
Time, will be my end

Reality and Illusion:

Hell, in its mimicry
Heaven, in its serenity
Forbidden, thought to be
Reality, naught to be.

Pencil:

A simple sketch, nothing more
Mind me, right what wrong?
Hold the light, brighten the way
Embrace thy, darkness and shadows.

And as Ernest has put it well, why is it that our Geography,SS and EL papers all have Globalisation in it!? Like, wtf sia. And just read finish up to the latest chapter of Pastel =) Interesting. Muji is a fking retard. And I finished my WBCII campaign the 2nd time on Sunday but forgot to blog about it =). But I lost my Vampiric Standard SOBS! T_T so now I'm back to 1 item each of 5 different ancient item sets. sianx won't be getting an entire set anytime soon. And I want Sirian's set! It rocks sia.

No comments: