Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mood:Down

Whole day was quite unhappy. Everything is screwed. I scored 68.5/140 for CL(D7), 38/75 for Geog section A and SS and 17/25 for EL summary. and of course my most retarded mark ever, even though I improved by 1mark compared to midyear, is 76/80, EMP1. If you think 76/80, "top of the class", is good, I'll only say, it's -'- ed up.

I'm scoring pathetic marks for everything. zzz sianx. bo mood. EMP1 everything too careless, I think highest in 4E is 77/80, which there are 3 from 4E6. Might have more, who knows.

Hoping that Chem gets 90
And chiong abt 1/3 of The Da Vinci Code today. Hopefully finishing it within this week. An intriguing story. And also HanaKimi by this week as well, since it's very nice and funny.

Today never audi, cos I slept during the afternoon lolx. but it seems like my classmates were all playin during the afternoon. And amazingly, I entered audi for like 5mins but dere was no1 on9 in fren list so I dam sianx den off9 liao, though I saw -ZEN-Punk on9 in fam. But then again, dun really noe him so...lolx. I'm just not so sociable I guess.

And Maths God Kok got 74/80 for EMP1, but we both were very very careless. The only mistake I sort of forgive myself is a 1m mistake, cos I thought too deeply until wrong. I din noe can jus use lower quartile x 4 to get the total...cheats.

No comments: