Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Prelim =(

Scored very badly overall. Comparing to Midyear, most of my grades have deproved except for EM and Geography which both improved =). I cant believe my EM improved -.- my previous score was 94.875/100 which was like so difficult to surpass already. Now I got 95.5 =D.

Current Grades:(To hell with scores thx,will make me emo more)

CL-D7
EM-A1
AM-A1/2(unsure)
EL-B4
Humanities-D7(Hopefully can get 1 more mark from Mrs Sng to push it to a pass,C6!)
Physics-A2/B3
Chem-A1
Bio-C6

Some sort of mother fking results. gotta do a hell load better for 'O's.
L1R5(highest possible)=EM+AM+EL+Humanities+Chem+Physics=1+1+4+7+1+2=16
Well if it turns out this way, I'll at least beat my Midyear L1R5 by 1 point thx to my Physics increasing by 1 grade.

Then now recollection:
yesterday forgot to post that I had accidentally 'disturbed' a couple who was about to kiss privately at the lift lobby. lolx. The guy was about my height and the girl was about 1 head taller than him -.- dam weird. and yea sometimes when u chance upon sth like this, u just noe tat they're abt to kiss.

Today saw Louise and another of my primary schoolmate who are currently at Commonwealth Sec. Either they forgot who I am or they never notice me, highly possible the first choice. Well I've also forgotten the other girl's name, so I'm sort of at fault too. I never kept in touch with my primary schoolmates after leaving after all.

Then comehome and sleep again. These few days keep having running nose zzz Sleeping just doesnt get rid of it. Haix...But today I also played the ball thingy again =X and guess what? It was my first try and I got 5 in a column =O Tyco-ness! But then no use cos both thing that I get same as my friend which are pink tokens traded for the childhood thingy. Heck lazy to explain/describe =P

Hopefully tomorrow will be good >< will be getting back to last of the papers.(AMP2 and Physics Paper 2) and finalising the marks(probably). And Mr Ngoh said he minus my marks cos I go write "Mr Ngoh's Photo Theorem". He said he's shy and don't want his name up there so minus marks LOL! I think it's just because I made a mistake somewhere haha. The best crap teacher. Don't really regret coming to Swiss Cottage even though none of my primary school students came here. Sec 3&4 have been the best time of my life so far =).

No comments: