Monday, September 1, 2008

Teacher's Day

I'm trying to be funny, but yea today then is the actual official Teacher's Day. As expected, I gamed the ENTIRE day and I mean it. Almost 13-14h straight with onli a few breaks in between. Gone crazy playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Temporary stopped Yggdra Union, but both games are equally crazily difficult. But at least Fire Emblem is only difficult at the end. It's irritating how I have to fight super strong monsters that only a few of my best 'tanks' can 'ram' through. But the Draco Zombie's are the most crazy, wiping out almost 80% of the hp of my units with each attack. Luckily it doesn't move and auto attack me, so basically I try to make use of it, use archers slowly take out their hp and send in my 'tanks' for some critical hits to finish it off. Takes a long time though, and I have to keep reloading to prevent losing units, since once they're dead it's forever gone.

Anyway gaming like mad like this means I never studied. How expected lolx. Then apparently Ernest's sister is starting to play Audition and he asking us to help him earn dens, which means via BP lolx. Wonder if my deproved skills is enough or not.

And this concludes today. Tomorrow night mum cooking dinner =D shiok very long never eat her cooking liao. The soup she makes rules =D *Drools* lolx.

No comments: