Sunday, December 7, 2008

Comp

Damit my comp sucks. Can't watch high-quality anime one -.- watch abit then screen pause liao.
Then my bro bought a new lappy today cos his desktop is kinda dead, and he say 'high-spec' one. But the OS is Vista, aka IT SUCKS and Vista is suckier than my antique Windows XP -.- at least in the download part.

Conclusion: If you want a computer, buy a computer with Windows Vista(since you can't really get good new computers running on windows XP nowadays) and get the windows xp installation disc from god knows where and change the eff-ing OS.

anyway new list of manga:
Black Cat(Sephiria Arks pwns!)(Kuroneko too =3)
Cat Street
Elfen Lied
Love Luck
Ga Rei(YESH THIS IS TEH PWNZ0RD! Too bad it's not complete yet, but Kagura IS T3H <3!)

gonna try di(e)ce and Dolls which can be downloaded at entropy. Just google Entropy.
but still rushing Black Cat, Cat street & Elfen Lied currently, since I haven't finish them. If I still had anymore un-read Ga-Rei chapters I'd go for Ga-Rei! ><

Ok nth much to update already. Other than the fact that I'm STILL DELAYING FINDING A JOB WAHAHA. I hate jobs >_> well for now.

No comments: