Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some stuff

Actually on the day of my birthday, we went to IMM and there was a car promotion sort of thing. I told my dad "Our car is good enough." cos he was looking at those cars. and I was not kidding. >_>
Then we went down and my dad wanted to know more about a car, and I said:"My previous statement has not changed." Both statements drew a laugh outta them.

I went to my dad's company dinner tonight(19/12, Friday) and ...got bored. lol. But it was a little fun to go for such stuff. Somehow it really feels like everyone's growing up so fast(mostly, the children of my father's colleagues). I can feel what the previous generation is talking about, all the children growing up and them growing older. Slowly, the same would eventually happen to me.

But then, many of the times, I realised that going on such events/functions are not that bad once in a while. But sadly, the cruise in June this year, really not that fun, mainly because I didn't have anyone to share the view with.

I am thinking way ahead of my time.

No comments: