Thursday, December 11, 2008

With that...

I have this entire Thursday(today) to myself at home. I dominate the house. >_> parents went overseas(Taiwan) today. My bro gonna be back tomorrow night. so today's the only day I dominate the house for 24h somewhat.

a few ongoing manga series again:
Gakuen Ouji
Ouji Romantica
Dolls(got from Entropy)
Di(e)ce(got from Entropy)

and happily spamming a new song I got yesterday night.

Songs from Tales of Hearts by the group DEEN.
1)Eien no Ashita
3)Yume de Aru You ni -Tales of Destiny Version-

Torrent-ed from Tokyo Toshokan
Should be about December 9 or 10, category is music.
If anyone wanna get it, help yourself to the search list at tokyotosho.
and Tokyo Toshokan means Tokyo Library or something like that. =)

P.S. you need a Torrent client to download it(BitComet/Azureus or other torrent clients should work just fine.)

No comments: