Monday, December 1, 2008

Silver

Download from the page: Silver Street Romantic

Again another nice 2-chapter short story. I kinda liked how they referenced it to Silver Street at the end of the 2nd chapter.

Actually my father's brother's(my uncle) family came to my house on Saturday. Talked about some stuff. They were sort of comparing whether Army food would be better than African food or not, since my uncle often works overseas at Africa(and he earns alot more than my dad when he does so). Than my cousins were also joining in a talk about army life, and my brother who's in a signal unit, acted how a signaler in the army would be lolx. Alot of flower words come out sia... I feel sad for the infantryman who have to listen to all the flower language.
He also said I'd probably end up being a guard(Wtf!) which is like an under-paid commando. sianx~

Waiting for alot of manga&anime! Highschool of the Dead, Girl Saurus DX etc.~

and apparently I kept hunting for items in Brave Story until I'm over-leveled. lolx.

No comments: