Friday, December 26, 2008

Spam

Reading a lot of manga. Finished Ichigo 100%(Quite shocked about the ending, but I liked it very much), and also due to Christmas there were many releases, and I had fun reading Blazer Drive, Immortal Rejis, Undead, Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu, Koko ni Iru Yo!, and some others which I kind of forgotten about their names, but very nice. Especially Immortal Rejis.

My irritating brother has as usual gotten rid of all the anime on his computer, so I have to re-download myself all those that I want to watch, so who's fault is it that I'm 'stealing' his bandwidth? zzz.

Ga-Rei Zero and Chaos Head is currently release until episode 11(fan-subbed) and hopefully I get a good ending for Ga-Rei Zero at episode 12 and increasing excitement/anticipation regarding Chaos Head.

No comments: