Friday, November 28, 2008

Cleared~

Kanon

it's a nice short fmws side story(FMWS= full moon wo sagashite)

quite a old manga/anime, but still very nice. listening to the 3rd anime ending song "Changin' My Life - Eternal Snow" while reading the manga is very touching ._.

Kanon has literally nth to do with fmws though, but it's short and if your interested u can get it from megaupload(I uploaded it but whether it can be downloaded or not is another thing, heh)

Most of the '1st wave' manga series I've cleared already. Time for the next hehe.
But seems like Monday I have to go ask for job vacancy at NTUC or sth haix.

Another quite warm-hearted anime series that's still on-going(I think) is Candy Boy. You might wanna check it out at wiki or sth.

5cmps<3~

ok slacking time. abit bored sometimes though =X. this is wad happens when i rush to finish everything asap and leave nth to do next time ><.

No comments: