Thursday, November 20, 2008

Naive

To me, the 8th Cardinal Sin: Naive

Regret should not have a place in our hearts, but I regret stepping out of house today.

Kei got 4 A's,Distinction for Higher CL and T-score of 249? Damn sianx. I got 1 A* and 3 A's(No HCL) but T-score lost to her zzz(241) SIANX!

Watching Koizora. Looks abit dumb, but I suppose that's how life is in Japan.

Today, I'd rather have lost both my handphone and PSP.

Damn. If only I never left house.

Watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua though, which is surprisingly, rather nice. The production of the movie involved tons of Chihuahua's at an Aztec ruin. Chihuahuas: Tiny but mighty. Intriguing.

Victor was sad that he couldn't make it in time to join his juniors though.

Reading up some new manga. Some are nice, some ain't really. oh well.

and I guess the Chaos Head manga was just a rough draft of the plots to be used in the anime, from the way I see it. Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn and Eyeshield 21 are starting to be interesting, though getting a little irritating. I don't really like mangas that stretch infinitely long like Inuyasha. Normally about 100+ chapter would the limit I suppose. But though, the content also affects.

Nevermind. What's past is past. The only thing I can do, is to try to repair whatever I can.

No comments: