Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Over

You who treat me as nothing,
like I am transparent,
my existence is now void,
yet nothing will never change.


Late post. The General Certificate of Examination Ordinary Levels are now officially over. Can't believe that we had Graduation dinner at the evening of the day of the last 'O' lvl paper. But it's over. Everything up till now...is now void once again. Subete...

Weird, but I think I miss her. Maybe, maybe not. maybe just in audition. who knows? For some reason, it still hurts. No idea what I am doing.

And why do I still play audition at all?

btw, I've got a PSP now and some new stuff to play. Can kill the boredom over the hols. but I need to find a job...gotta renew my passport tomorrow. Well. nvm.

I wonder, if being transparent is truly bad. Perhaps, it might be a good thing. Temporary forgotten some things during the period I spammed gaming and anime at home. But they still remain. Like I said, something temporary. Life is like that, huh? To search for something worth living for, be it a person, a hobby, a job, whatever.

I think I'm chasing after a memory.

No comments: