Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hectic

Today was supposed to go CMPB to extend passport...
but my passport had to be recreated because it was longer den 10 years -.- ...
which CMPB dere cannot make, they only extend...

but I found out something interesting.
you cant bring in handphones to CMPB, but PSPs are perfectly fine.
the difference with GCE.

so it's a wasted trip....

den went to eat Sakura at 12noon. I love playing mix&match drinks dere, especially with the sarsi,grape and lemon tea mix xD den also quite nice cos the strong taste of sarsi was reduced.

But everytime I go Sakura, it's almost the norm for me to spam the entire meal with shark's fin's soup, dory with white cream, breaded prawn and the chicken wings.
But I suppose the brownies were nice too. Alot of nice stuff that I don't really like too. I'm picky =) but normally food that I say is good is good. well normally to most ppl I suppose.

but after CMPB trip and Sakura, went home and slacked. helped Ernest's sister to own the nub lic.(my warm up with the same song garnered 100k more den the score in the actual license, same song...)

Might have to go ICA sometime to make new passport, haix.

and tomorrow going to a Career and Future Education Guidance Fair or something, at the SP Convention Hall at 12noon. kinda sianx, but must go according to the imperial decree of my parents. But I guess the info there will help.

No comments: