Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life- and pain

Life is a journey to seek something worth living for.



Reminded of Ef - a tale of the two.

Because of her nick.

Irritating.

This is something that's beyond me already...

I'm too tired...

A notion just popped into my mind...

Perhaps cold is not the absence of heat...

Perhaps both of them exist.

Humans are such weak beings who survive on others.

They make use of their 'intelligence'...

A double-edged sword.

Experiments to seek what should not have ever been tampered with.

Experiments that ended up with false truth.

Our greed is leading us in circles in the labyrinth.

And now, our exhaustion is nearing.

But we've brought along the End of the Earth.

To the end, we are afraid to be alone.

When our actions...

do not make us any less lonely.



My trail of thought wandered. But I remain hurt.
Shindou Kei, Miyamura Miyako, Hirono Hiro, Himura Yuu, Amamiya Yuuko, Kuze Shuuichi, Shindou Chihiro, Reiji.

Kei...huh?

No comments: