Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Manga

YESH MANGA MADNESS~<3

btw for those who are interested in nice manga recommended by me,(I think no one) i'll just list the recent manga I had been chionging(and felt was nice):

Ai Hime
Ai Baby
Girls Saurus [DX]
Parallel(the story is actually similar to Pastel sia...)
Charisma Doll(one very nice technique in life is taught here LOL)
Love Monster(Ending sorta sucked though.I hate 'happy until ridiculous' kind of endings,but story-wise not bad)
Bitter Virgin

and of cos the more famous ones, famous until dunnoe like wad sia...:

Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn(lol my nick is inside -.-)
D.Gray Man(Getting sorta sucky...)
Claymore(Still nice after quite awhile)
Eyeshield 21(actually still quite gd even after so long, but the matches a little fked up, 1sec score a goal -.-)

somewhere dere~ oh well.

No comments: