Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2 days

Countdown, 2 more days. But is it too rush-ed? For some reason, I'm hesitating. Wonders if what I'm doing is correct or not... then again there's no right and wrong.

Ethical issues and human-defined views and standards. Pathetic. And I'm following this pathetic rhythmic flow of life.

Downloaded The Way Episodes 1-5. Gonna start happily playing now =D just finished The Way Episode 1 cos it was short.

Can't go for Julien's school's carnival due to the need to attend Speech Day which lasts until 7pm tomorrow night. Just great... Gonna be freaking tired after that, probably. And indeed, I should get certain things settled in my head. We're all just 12-16. Just like what dinah and kiro's psychologist's friend said.

Perhaps now I've finally found an ambition/interest: Psychology Studies.

Though I'm only studying it out of interest and not as a career -.- though perhaps studying psychology can lead me to my dream career.

Something I need to tell myself:
-She's 12 dumbass.
-And I'm only 16 idiot.

Perhaps I should always remind myself how foolish I have been so far...If only that will stop myself from repeating my own mistakes. All I'm doing is self-slaughter.

Perhaps Psyche Corrosion is happening to me...One day I will erode so much psychologically until there is no way out but self-slaughter, aka suicide.

Perhaps one day, The Day after tomorrow and The Dolor will occur. It may just be interesting, to see the coming of that day, for the end of everything. 6 degree global temperature rise and it'll be global wipeout. Probably in another 50 years, we'll be dead.

There's never such a thing as Life expectancy eh? Life also hasn't done away with winners and losers. So many meaningful statements/messages from Bill Gates and Mr Adrian Tan. Then again, a lot are becoming philosophical bullshit. It's just like the crap I like to believe myself say.

So...is anyone ever for me and me ever for anyone? Perhaps It'll all just be an illusion, and a delusion. Complexity...I'm losing track of my own trail of thought as well. But one thing, I keep repeating the mistakes I myself keep trying to avoid making.

Especially in the situation of infatuation and 'unrequited love'. Facing a lot of contradictory thoughts over everything.

No comments: