Monday, August 18, 2008

Ezterifivate

I made up this word. From Esterification(Ezterificate carboxylic acid and alcohol) and Effervescene(Got the idea from Qiao Hui's msn lolx). But I guess the Effevescene part ain't really well shown. Ezterificate. lolx.

Anyway I dreamt of The Way yesterday night...Shocking. One of the few dreams I remember a little. Anyway listened to some nice songs from the radio stations on the way to school this morning in my dad's car, then reach school and saw Pei Jin and Chang Feng and 2 other prefects walking to their usual prefect duty spot. Forgot to tell Hui Lak to go see during assembly zzz.

Kok How is getting bored of Maths. I suggested to AngelX that Kok should buy some Uni books, a bit of high lvl integration and sine hyperbolic kind of stuff. Then Kok can ask Mr Ngoh to teach him. That'd be an interesting sight, Maths God teaching Maths Angel. Rofl.

Anyway got 88/100 for one of the Maths Mock Test. Very weak...Kok got 98 and Yee Jeng & Guang Xue & Victor got 90. I'm too damn weak, happily making all my assumptions and careless mistakes. Gotta be more careful for Prelim. Maths God is planning on killing us all and Maths Angel said 'Bring it on!'

Just watched NDR(National Day Rally). Wasted almost 1h. lolx. Though, reminded me of LARA. But I do understand why Singaporeans need to watch such crap. Am I becoming 'mature'? I hope not. (For Kok-ky only: Rmb Achmed, 'Is this the Virgins?I hope not.'

My team suggested training for the upcoming match againest Kok-ky. Probably joining too. Hard to beat Kok-ky and his pro team. His team got YF,1k and Kok-ky. 3 Basketball pros playing captain's ball. They have skills and height to boot. Damn.

Btw more and more ppl are taking the personality tests. Interesting results I've seen. Gotta finish more Chem by Wednesday. Damn. Ernest finished Maths and Chem papers... Damn fast. He chionging even faster den Kok-ky.

Today's Oral was on Education-Subjects. The picture was on a science experiment in a lab involving pulleys. Screw that I messed up badly. And I almost though they were levers initially...which luckily I corrected later on during the preparation. I'll be happy if I get a 'B'(Merit). Distinction would be difficult considering how well the others appear to have done compared to me.

Then after Oral originally planned to wait for Victor and Ernest(Since they were among the last few people to take the oral exam), but then Guang Xue and Kenneth wanted to go, then I asked YF if he wanted to go, and we all went to the area slightly further from Bukit Gombak MRT (Somewhere in the area of street shops near Bukit Gombak McDonalds), and took on a Chess challenge from an Elderly man whom we took awhile to solve his method of winning the chess situation. We're gonna test the Chess No. 1 & 2 tomorrow in class xD.
Then we went to one of the hawker centres near there and had some Chicken rice which was rather nice and cost $2.80. Quite worth it overall to me. Then we left for home, and I bought some popcorn chicken from Takeaway which cost $1.20 so the total bill for my dinner was $4 ._.

And I call Kok Kok-ky cos he can be cocky xD. link: D-Gray Man episode 93 Insert song Musician, with lyrics. And Kok's quite interested in this song I see. I guess nearly every single D-Gray Man fan or watch it before will like this song. Simply too nice, sad, touching & emotional.

No comments: