Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gateway of Hell:First day

CLP1 today...did section 1 rather well(Letter writing) but spent too much time stoning and on section 1 and didn't finish section 2...aw man lost a lot of marks already.

ELP1 did so-so, but I managed to finish it off, despite the rush-ed ending for the situational writing(section two). Hopefully my compo is at least of a B standard ._. Gotta work harder! I write too slow T_T

The topics I chose for CL were on a letter to inform the head of a neighborhood police centre on the recent lift robberies in the HDB flats at the area, and a (bao zhang du hou gan) 'thoughts after reading the news' kind of compo.

For EL, I chose the one word topic: Q2) Colours for the Free Writing section and for the situational writing it was about writing an article to be posted on the school newsletter to convince the students on why the 2 Enrichment modules that you have chosen should be chosen for the students lolx.

Then after the exams, we went to Lot 1 to have lunch, which was at LJS after some 'discussion'. lolx. YF bought a chess set and played with me at LJS -.- joker sia and he still had another chess set at home tat he can bring to sch lolx.

Rest of the day was slacking, gaming, reading manga etc. lolx. Too bad I can't extract the MS global, else I'll be playing MS with ernest& his sis.

Tomorrow's AMP1 and SS! Sad T_T Heavy Content for SS SEQ!Hopefully I do well enough T_T Did very poorly so far...Results are dropping haix.

No comments: