Monday, August 25, 2008

Stuff

Yee Jeng asked the boys to move forward during assembly, and I said 'dun wan' in that funny voice/tone, and she say 'why u keep saying dun wan ah?'. Was speechless and she walked off after saying that lolx. I guess out of habit, since I said it again during class when she asked the class to go back to their seats and I said 'dun wan' again.

Then Eugene asked Mr Ngoh:"Can you repeat?" and Mr Ngoh replied:"No I no voice liao I repeat for you later no voice for other qns."(N1 sia,uncommon reply lolx). Then Mr Ngoh said at the end of lesson:"Let's go through the rest tomorrow and I also giving out the last mock paper. If I'm still alive tomorrow." Lol!

And I came home early today, ps the class vid, den slept for damn long. From 2+ to 5pm...Freaking tired. Maybe cos I yesterday night couldn't sleep due to my cough. Speaking of which, my illnesses are getting irritating...

No comments: