Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Day

sucked. My whole family woke up 20mins late and I arrived at school 20 mins later den the usual time. Didn't really mind getting late though. And it appears Wan Kei and Yunfeng both were also late.

Then we went for PE, and my team lost both rounds. 1st round was against Kok,1k and YF's group and they were good, and YF was the captain so I couldn't block their high throws. Then we played against 4E1 who lost to Jonathan's team (who ended up as 1st for our league) and we got thrashed even more. Maria and Huai Yan were their main scorers, so our female striker's advantage was nullified, and they pretty much intercepted a lot of our balls and I made 3 mistakes. I tried to intercept their throw to Maria which failed terribly (well I'm a boy how u expect me to fight with her for the ball?) and they easily scored, then I jumped and hit the ball back, but slipped and fell and they took the ball once again and had a free throw. And the final mistake is I hit the ball straight back at them when they anyhow throwed, and then they threw higher and scored. So basically I totally screwed up. But the results were rather nice. Kok's team against Jonathan's and 4E1 against my team scores were 7/11, 24/7. Lolx if u see the irony/joke.

Then we had Geography and I failed to copy in time the main points. Have to wait for Mdm Zainab's notes when she gives us next week...

Then when I play chess I keep messing up and lost a lot of rounds. English was a bore too, going through the composition types. Maths was typical though, so not so bad. After school, the main people decided to take the class video (which had been delayed for so long due to the absence of a video camera) and my act was dumb... Should never have agreed to act. Anyway they were stuck for awhile regarding the scene on Maths, but they rejected it because they said it was different from the rest, since it did not follow the format of 'One person question, the other answer'... Did they know what was called changing according to the circumstance? Then I left and Ernest said it was because I was angry...Maybe I am, but screw that, it wasn't really. It was cos I found staying back any longer to be a bore and I couldn't be bothered to help out with the class video any longer. Who cares anyway...

And I hate myself. I don't practice what I preach. Humans just hate change, huh? When you go to army you'll say how good school was and how terrible the army is. Then when you go out to work you'll look forward to going back to reservist. Ironic, isn't it?

And among all the conditions that strike me, I realise I hate sore throats the most. I don't mind having flu if I don't have sore throat...It's seriously irritating me.

And now I'm stuck at The Way 6. Can't get past a puzzle...Hopefully my brother can help me when he comes back during the weekend from BMTC.

Life is full of ironies and choices. Frozen Entity...

No comments: