Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day Two:Level Two

Lol just recalled that there were somemore interesting stuff just before we started the ELP1 yesterday. Mr Ngoh was the teacher giving out the papers, so he looked at the paper from within the class then acted as if he was letting us cheat, by showing us the front page of the exam paper -.-''' Then he opened the windows twice(The air-con was on so the windows were shut) and the first time he said "What is courage?" After he looked at the question paper himself. It was referring to the psychology question story he told us, that a student handed in a piece of paper with only the words "This is courage" on it for his Psychology exam, probably University Psychology course, and he scored an A lolx. Then the second time he opened the windows he said "Talk about your favorite subject. Aiya sure pass lah." He was our Maths teacher and HOD of Maths, so he was joking that we sure pass by writing about our favorite subject is Maths and there are many reasons for it lolx.

Then today, AMP1 and SS. Screwed up for both papers, since I never finished either, and I can say goodbye to my A1. I lost 17m out of 80 cause I no time and dunnoe how to do...Too slack and careless haix. If I carry on like this 'O' sure cannot A1...Damn. Then SS I almost finished writing typicality for the last SBQ qns!!! Damn it la 2-4m totally wasted grrr. Then the SEQ all so freaking hard...But at least I finished the rest of the questions. Hopefully can get at least a B. Gotta work like 1000 times harder ><.(I all talk only no action de zzz)

And when Mr Ngoh came in today during SS(I think) the whole class laughed haha. For no reason somemore. Amazing sia Mr Ngoh's presence alone.

Happy that got one whole week to slack =D Sept Hols!!! Currently getting Class Video from YF, hopefully it looks nice. We spent a lot of effort on it!(Well actually I didn't help out alot ><.) Anyway planning to study alot during the week. Gotta do well for my Geography. I still haven't grasped how to score for my Humanities yet, haix. Hopefully my Chinese do well enough. I aiming for A1 so I can use it in my L1R5 during 'O's =X. Gonna do better than my brother cos even Ernest, Victor and Jun Da(a CO senior, I not in CO though) got A1. I remember the day we were about the receive our results, Qiao Hui told Ernest not to worry cos "even Jun Da that kuku also get A1" lolx. So it's technically possible for me to get A1, as long as I don't screw up and do decently during 'O's. Even if I don't get A1, an A2 would be good enough, a distinction to thrash my brother =D.

Shiok =D Slacking period~ woot. But should try to stay focused too. Anyway I like a "Maplestory Video story"(I named it myself =X) called iWiSH which basically is a mini movie made using windows movie maker or other movie makers and using bannedstory for the maple character sets. I like the story =) those who like love stories I suggest you go watch it. It's kind of like a visual novel IMO.

No comments: