Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Maths

Those who are mugging, perhaps you might like to try to solve this Maths Qns:

The points of A ( -2,2 ), B ( 4,4 ), C ( 5,2) are the vertices of a triangle. The perpendicular bisector of AB and the line through A parallel to BC intersect at the point D. Find the area of the quadrilateral ABCD. (10m)
Solutions by accurate drawing will not be accepted.(I trust everyone knows that by heart by now).

Heh I almost solved this maths qns Derrick gave me. But I forgotten how to get the shortest dist from B to AD zzz. damn. Gotta practice more until I internalise everything, especially binomial theorem,partial fractions and area of a region(under graph). Maybe also need some revision on some other stuff like differentiation & integration. The rest of the topics still seem manageable for me.

Anyway it's decided that I'll be re-taking 'O' MT with 2 others from my class, Kai Ning and Bang Hao. Amazed that Chrisll chose not to re-take even though she got a B4. Well I'll be evil and aim to get A1, leaving her as the last in class =X. Even Eugene got a B3...seems like the paper really was marked leniently. Hopefully it'll also be marked leniently for EOY. Cos my Oral only got a Merit(20+/40). So if I wanna score, I'll need to do very well for both my P1 and P2.

Just watched finished Blassreiter 18. Blue's evolved form is freaking powerful...but he went berserk. Damn. He's my favorite character so I hope he doesn't die or anything funny like that.

And apparently, the whole class except for a select few are all mugging heavy these few days, preparing hard for the Prelims and 'O's. And I'm one of the exceptions xD. Let's see how pathetic my score will be when I receive my 'O' cert ._. oh well.

No comments: