Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Title-less

Damn fell sick today. Got slight flu, luckily not so severe so I take panadol + some other medicine then now feeling a lot better.

Haven't done a lot of homework zzz and I actually played awhile of basketball today. Luckily my flu forced to go back home early, and they call me psk -.- ah oh well.

Trying hard to thrash Kavax and Exmus within the limited number of passes. It's easy to win, but to take them out quickly, would be to step 4 injury them but I just can't hit a high enough damage to knock them straight into Step 4(which I've managed for the other weaker opponents earlier). Will have to try a few times and hope I get lucky.

And victor is horny keep looking at 3 chiobus at the MRT, according to ernest. Then victor also go put 'It's been so long since I last saw girls as beautiful as them.' Seriously he too despo or something.

And I just remembered that the oral teachers did guai lan us abit. But I forgot exactly how, lolx nvm. And Kiat made a horny statement to ernest regarding his pm about the oral exam.

Starcraft 2 is coming out soon(if it haven't) and seems like many things has changed. Might try to get my hands on it. But still have to finish 'O's then can talk.

Rewatched True Remembrance, and I'm still very touched by the story. It's seriously very nice...And the fantasy part is not that illogical. "This is a story about little occurences in a little town. When they met at 8th Street, a story had already begun"...

And I couldn't think of a title...

No comments: