Friday, August 15, 2008

Meh~

dear got the piano-only music of the D-Gray Man episode 92 insert song o.0. Nice. The other song I like currently is dawn mei's blog 1's emo song 'Kiss the Rain - Hienie' lolx.

Anyway I cant believe I played basketball today again. Damn my body is being pushed further and further to its limit and I am getting more and more tired each day. Gotta control myself. Though, easier said than done.

Kenneth tried to be funny today at Basketball. He keep passing to me zzz den I keep losing the ball. Like wtf, got so many pros happily stealing the ball and he still pass me -.- My ball control sucks. And they are calling me what MVP -.- what a joke. Enough crapping la. Would've foul-ed infinite times in a proper Basketball match, since I dunnoe the rules and techniques and everything.

Anyway having to deal with so many stuff nowadays. Wrote a short story with a dumb ending. Quite crappy overall I feel, but maybe will type it ii my blog when I get my paper back.

Apparently no one has "Yumi Mitora Kusakurin - Musician/Melody". I want the song not the karaoke version haix. Just have to wait until it comes out I guess. It's the insert song at D-Gray Man episode 93.

Blassreiter is so interesting. I'm hooked. Xargin vs Blue. Who will be the strongest a.k.a. Blassreiter? Sword,Bow and Scale Rider - Apocalypse Knights. Cool name haha.

And we're still getting spammed with papers. Kok How gave a good analogy of our situation ; It's like tetris, where just as we're going to complete 1 line, another couple of lines come out for us the fill again. Basically homework is stacking higher and higher haix. Ah oh well.

No comments: