Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tomorrow

Feel like pon-ing sch. Nth to do on ND celebrations anyway. I wan my sleep and The Way and dear =O.

Freak There's still a lot of work. I've barely touched them, as usual, over this entire week. Slow and steady =D (Steadily not doing homework at all rofl!)

Maybe I'll emo over this next time. But well, just let things flow naturally by themselves, yea? So, I'll not hesitate and take things as they come.

Today Speech Day lasted until 7pm. So tired!! But well, we all had fun cheering for our friends and Mr Ngoh! He's definitely the favorite teacher of all the classes that he teach xD.

And I'll purposely go back next year with a completed extremely overdue assignment and hand in to him since he keep saying "Huh?Come back to hand in the homework that you owe ah?" to our seniors who come back and see him. Purposely de xD haha.

The emcees were kinda green. I think they should let the emcess be sec 2s who have been to the Speech Day before to see how their senior emcees do their jobs. But nvm, good job nonetheless! Work harder guys! Hope to see as many of you back to receive prizes for Speech Day next year!

Target for everyone of the Sec 4E/5N Cohort: L1R5 6 points! Everyone jy! Apparently there was a girl who scored 9 distinctions in our school though. Quite amazing =) But she's not the top scorer, probably because she got quite a number of A2s.

Tomorrow also signals the start of the Beijing Olympics, 8th August 2008! It marks the eve of the Singapore National Day, and many other events as well! Memorable, hopefully this year will be.

Today also took this gaming quiz, Nation Builder. We had to answer questions related to Singapore to get money and advance in eras, which the buildings that have been constructed can generate revenue as well! I scored 503k score, which was relatively well done in my opinion and also appears to be the 3rd highest in class. Well, some joker got 1.6mil score though. Amazing.

Maths Paper today was a killer! I made so many mistakes, damn!!! especially the sketching of the curve from 0 < x < 2pi. I was so very careless!!! Haix, I'm so very pathetic. Must practice more to score well! I wanna do a lot better than last year's cohort! I wanna change the flow of our school results, which is following a falling trend in recent years!Roar! Must focus and work harder!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow! Hopefully one day, I can be her him and she can be my her =). Even if not, we'll take the setbacks as they come eh? Motivate yourselves to achieve your goals!

No comments: