Monday, August 11, 2008

Perspective

I noticed many people dislike the fact that I'm kind of 'kpo'. ok guess so, maybe I shld ground this problem to dust. Anyway yea back to topic, Luoning,shaun/Lcy and nat they all are christians and optimists, just like most ppl in general. And I just got screwed over for posting my views. ah oh well, but I guess anyone would screw me over for being so negative, especially about god. And sometimes, you just know when to stop overstepping the boundary, since you're treading on a treacherous line.

Maybe, I should just learn to control. But if I don't talk about it, there's nth I can tag abt. so it'll lead back to simply ignoring others. then, the next thing that'll happen is everyone forgets me. Interesting.

I just have the habit of being 'kpo' and 'assuming' and 'guessing the future of a choice'. But this time, I nvr saw the future of my actions. And it's time to sever the last strands of it, perhaps? Then, perhaps, the only blogs I'll go to is mine and amanda's, solely for the fact that it's her. or maybe, I should just stay away. But the feeling of reading the blog posts are tempting?

In the end, it still leads to screwing my temptations over, huh? If I ever stop using the computer, I'll be like a freaking zombie. And it'll downright screw my character over. But maybe, it'll make me take a turn for the better? Life is just screwed. And another thing for me to note: God is a terrible issue to talk about. and my 'sweeping statements' will eventually lead to my end. Now that's an interesting prospect.

Perhaps I'll start trying to abstain from tagging others. Maybe it's just like taking a drug to me, just without me noticing. and now it's time to get myself free from it? I hate myself.

No comments: