Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lolx

As expected, I almost didn't do any homework today. Whatever is done is close to negligible -.- oh well.

Slowly do in school bah...

Countdown: 5,6,25 days.

Parents today went to relative house to pray to the dead or something like that. Me & my bro slacked at home as usual, happily gaming/watching anime/manga. No Lifers =D

My throat still hurts damit. There's like a little spike in my throat happily poking me whenever I swallow zzz.

haix I miss my fast food T_T or do I? No idea. Either way maybe next week or next next week gonna reformat my lappy and get The Way 1-6 from my brother or the webby.

Anyway apparently a min booking for a room at The Park Hotel somewhere in Orchard costs $300 for a 2d/1n dam expensive. Probably not going liao lolx.

No comments: