Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Private Blogs

Now I know why people make their blogs private. And I had fun recalling the reason I kept my blog unknown to Ernest and most of my classmates.

I thought I was mentally prepared to let my blog be for everyone to see?

Good Point, I even put unkind comments about my teachers here.

Probably, I was just kidding when I meant this blog for all to see. It was a mistake right from the start huh? Or maybe I just reverted back to my old self over time. Incredibly pathetic, I am for sure.

Nvm. Anyway something fun happened today. We all were supposed to take a piece of paper, write our name on it and create 2 columns, one for Strengths and the other for Weaknesses. Then we pass around the class for others to write on them. There was a message on my paper at the top requesting for them to not write on the Strengths, since I know I hardly have any. In the end I realized, most of the things they all wrote, were stuff I already knew or plain bullshit. Constructive? Not really. I'll write exactly what they wrote here:

Strengths:
-Quite Clever
-Chess
-Interrupt my chess game
-Professional in logarithms and Differentiation
-Sociable
-Intelligent
-Interesting person to talk to
-jovial
-well-loved by miss tan :x
-responsible
-and you're not as bad as what some boys in the class think/tease you
-optimistic?haha
-Impactful! :D Powerful! :D
-You are really one strong and cheerful guy. You are good! Not like what they say of you.
-Miss Tan's favorite
-Knowledgeable, participate in class actively
-chess pro...
-smart
-observant
-(Shuai)s!!!I love you too! My man, give me more hugs!!

Improvements:
-Attitude Problem
-need to learn how to plan
-lazy
-Too Gay
-exercise more
-too crappy
-Don't interrupt my chess game.
-Too gay, must go to the 'bait'!
-A bit too slack...blog lesser!
-stop talking to yourself LOL. :x
-hmm. think before you talk? haha
-Don't be so bochup sometimes!
-Don't play too much computer
-Be more hygienic?
-DUN BE GAY!!
-Hardgay!!!Aarghh!
-None, I love you soo much I touch you :)
-<3 ya too!! :D

From the 2 list above, a lot are crap, you guys who know me well enough from my blog posts can filter out yourself, and those true comments a lot I admit are my own faults, mostly I know and find it hard to get rid of, e.g. attitude problem, lazy, need to learn how to plan, too crappy, stop talking to yourself, don't play too much computer etc.

"dydx,log pro",chess & well-loved by miss tan are all crap and bullshit, for the others to note. (A lot of others are better in chess)

Interesting person to talk to? I admit, it is true to some extent, just like how it is interesting to know any other person. Everyone have their own strengths and weaknesses and personalities, and for one, I am one who is not such a common individual you find on the streets.
And for one, based on my own understanding of myself, the best anyone knows of me is around 20-30%? I can show you more faults of mine. I am irritating, arrogant, show-off(you noe, tats part of the reason I interrupt chess games), like to force others to follow my way of doing things, Antisocial and a Schzoid, or commonly termed as 'loner'. At the same time, you can also say I am not realistic, a little stubborn to change. For some who say I am not like what they say of me, I admit, true, but not in your point of view. I am way more pathetic and weak than the words that are used to tease/criticise me.

Probably people whose comments I actually a little valued are Kok How's need to learn how to plan, lazy and Siew Yee's interesting person to talk to. There are some others, but forget it. lolx.

In fact, I'm one of the few people in class whom has many negative traits and barely any positive traits. I would also view myself in a sense, as a playboy. Shocking? Perhaps. That's why I was constantly reconsidering certain things in audition, and in life.

If there was a disease such as pessimism, anyone could tell I would have been a patient of that long ago. And that's a trait of mine no one in class pointed out. There are also certain things I've noticed regarding my classmate's comments. Yee Jeng is very optimistic of her classmates, and some others, which I'm not so sure of, are highly critical.

So indeed amanda, perhaps I would agree that you should listen to Ernest/'Bernelli'. For one, he's crappy, but sometimes I think that he is very smart. Or maybe it's just the way he appears to be from all his crap.

Might be posting about teachers next time.

No comments: