Sunday, August 17, 2008

No mood.

Nowadays, really not much mood to do anything. Everyone's busy mugging, so I don't get to 'talk' with them at blog or at audi sth liddat. Though, I do understand the need to mug in a sense.

Nvr did homework today. Originally had planned to do maybe a little, but my dad...he asked me and I know I'll have to stop playing so lolx I claimed I finished my hw.
Then my bro had to try to be funny. He accidentally help me exit my game when I haven save and the last save was like 15-30mins of training in The Way...Instantly I no more mood to continue playing The Way and I go play other stuff abit but was bored nonetheless.
And then my bro had to interfere again because he forgot that he had to scan something into the computer to print.(I think?) And I had to let him use the laptop and stop playing for awhile again. zzz screw him.

Nvm now I'm just bored. Like hardly got anyone online...Lonely ._. Ah oh well.

And tomorrow's GCE 'O' Level English Language oral examination...Hopefully I don't screw up and get too nervous haha.

No comments: