Thursday, August 14, 2008

Slacking

I haven finished my hw but I'm slacking here wtf zzz. lolx anyway apparently just remembered to use the 'shoelace' method for the maths question previously. And the test left me 92% cos they nvr ask the correct qns. but it's a fact tat i've nvr drank much alcohol, and i've not gone to parties and nvr had problems with legal stuff. They just weren't asking the right questions. So i kinda made use of it?

Couldn't solve victor's code, but nvm. I made up a dumb code just now, but deleted it cos it was kinda dumb. and people could only guess the first half of the code: 'I love you' that part. Heh well the message is roughly there, just needed someone to solve the ending part to make the message nicer. But forget it already.

And hey Kok u haven listed ur str&weakness have u? And I can't believe my personality test said I was tolerant,humble and optimistic!!! Screw it. lolx. Dinah can't believe my 'pureness' =O. And er I swear on(whatever u wan me to swear on) that I answered truthfully for the pureness test. Maybe not completely on the personality test though.

Anyway I hate Narratives. I love expository essays so much more. I find it hard to write damn well for narratives, which my teacher is expecting, and I was supposed to hand it in today at school but I never. lolx nvm.

Played Basketball after school today, which I had ran for 2.4km run and played 1 game of captain's ball during P.E. today. So basically, I'm exhausted. Have to learn how to control I guess. But I still can't push myself past my self-limiter much. That's why I am so weak I guess. And I keep failing 2.4km zzz shucks.

Anyway should've worked harder and aim-ed to go to RI in pri school. They learn so much more advanced stuff than us...that is very appealing to me. Lolx but maybe dear will find it tough in RGS if she goes there. Cos they've to work a lot harder too, even with the fact that they are a lot smarter than us.

No comments: