Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tomorrow...

Fun conversation with Ernest, though some of you all might not understand it:

Frozen Entity says:
ernest i hav a qns

Frozen Entity says:
if kok says he's dead, what are we?

*dun yaya papaya* says:
we talkin to zamorak already

Frozen Entity says:
oic

Frozen Entity says:
is he helping us with our exams?

*dun yaya papaya* says:
how u wan him to help?

Frozen Entity says:
dunnoe maybe go see wad the questions are and tell us beforehand

*dun yaya papaya* says:
zzz how to see the questions

Frozen Entity says:
he's a god surely he can do sth as minor as that?

*dun yaya papaya* says:
then i guess we can do that too

...........................................................................................

Tomorrow's the start of Doomsday. Preliminary Examinations officially starts! As usual it's going to start off with ELP1 and MT/HCLP1. Therefore I might start to focus more and not go to other people's blogs, but probably will still come to blog about the exam.

And when Mr Ngoh entered the class today, I wanted to ask him:"Mr Ngoh so you still alive ah?" lolx. As usual his lesson was fun, like when he said some stuff that went something like:"If got means can solve, If dun have means cannot solve, If got and cannot solve, means you careless" xD. And his standard statement of course could not be left out:"So there are so many ways to skin a cat." Though, I'm very disappointed with my AM mock paper, which scored like 79/100? Ever heard of pathetic-ness? Kok-ky was careless too, and he scored 10marks more than me. Total ownage.

Then today saw that Kasturi's group was working hard on the present for Mr Ngoh on Teacher's Day! Very nice =D I wanna chip in too! I bet Mr Ngoh will be the teacher who receives the most gifts from the classes that he teach. Those who dunnoe him then too bad xD They missed out on fun lessons with him.

And Ernest,Victor,Yunfeng and me went to Lot 1 to buy Mrs Wong's Teacher's Day present. Bought 3 books o.0 Rather thick, for $22.70. Quite worth, but still even after sharing the cost, there's a hole in my wallet and I heart pain ><. And we had some food at Pastamania at Lot 1. The Ham & Sausage with mushroom baked rice was pretty nice, considering after the student 30% discount the price was $6.45. Not a bad deal overall.

Then as usual I died on my bed, and tio scold by my mother for not calling her to buy dinner for me earlier ._. Though she still bought it for me, cos she knew I was probably home already.

Should start revising soon ._. Anyway after the first 2 days, we have a week to prepare even more for the Prelims o.0 lolx heh more slack time xD. And I've also changed my blog songs. People who read this post listen to Neltharion's Nelthy Yogurt thx he's just an ordinary Singaporean teenager who plays audition and he sang this song =D got talent sia.

No comments: