Friday, August 8, 2008

ND celebrations

In the end, being the good boy I am (*vomits*), I went for the ND celebrations. A lot of the sec 4s joined into the middle group and well we pretty much had fun, yea. But the floor was wet zzzz we had to use cardboard and newspaper to put onto the ground so we can actually sit on it. They said they were using the parade ground...Bullshit. They used the carpark. The parade ground is the quadrangle damit. Anyway I got pushed like umpteen times into the centre of the circle by my friends and got lifted into the air twice zzz. Ah oh well. Anyway we all had fun dragging the teachers in too. Especially Mr Ngoh! I think if we have a poll of the favorite teacher in school for the Sec 4&5s, It'll be a distinct victory by Mr Ngoh =D. Btw his initials are fun too. ANSK sounds like answer key xD.

Oh yea, yesterday Mr Ngoh came up to class then said: "Oh I forgot to bring up the paper!". Then he went down to get it, and when he came up, he said" Oh I brought up the wrong paper!" But well this time he was joking haha. Good attempt! His lessons always rock!

And the first few enthusiastic ones, including me, Kok How,Jonathan and Eugene went first to the small circle then we decided to drag out all our classmates xD haha but it was fun overall nonetheless, and in the end our entire class who came today joined the circle.

I admit, today I kinda err...planned to stalk somebody to the MRT. But lolx couldn't find her, so in the end also nvr stalk. Ernest and friends all stayed back in school awhile dunnoe for what, so I went home myself first.

And I saw Chang Feng, who didn't know me, and was known as soft gay, in the MRT from Bukit Gombak till Boon Lay =O lolx.

Then now I suddenly remembered that I yesterday during speech day before going off, I saw Feng Can in the carpark, so as I passed, I shouted: "Feng Can you waiting for Sinyee isit?" Well I never look back so I didn't know his reaction, and he never call out also cos he dunnoe who me xD. Rofl. Ernest was having fun looking at Pei Jin and Yanyan too when some of the CO members had to stay back and play music for the speech day guests. Poor them, they had to stay until so late.

As I was walking home just now, I saw kindergarden/nursery kids, the entire 'school' with the teachers happily celebrating National Day o.0 Interesting. Wandered around to listen for awhile, before I made my way home.

Anyway I think I might not reformat my lappy. Kinda getting used to it, and so far it seems to be working all right already. So yea, kinda no point? And heh it's today. Maybe play The Way awhile then afternoon or at night then I go audi =). Must remember to invite my friends though, especially mummy =D and Zennies. Well see who online then invite bah =).

Now time to slack! The Way, Audition and dear <3 xD.

No comments: