Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Points to consider

Talked with one of my friends, and he's got some good points.

He says he slacks more than me. Interesting. Sloth: one of the 7 sins of mankind. lolx.

And, it's a skill to slack, and get away with it. It's kinda hard to avoid this point. It's kinda true, eh? But maybe it's just not considered, erm, ethical? Can't think of a good word for it.

Regarding Pessimism, everyone will have a little of both. I replied, 'true. but i'm probably dominated by pessimism' and he said good for me, realise reality. Heh, looking at the dark side of reality eh? Maybe pessimists are better at facing reality, maybe.

I find conversing with others 'seriously' to be highly intelligent, especially when talking about a highly...complex? matter.

Oh and abit off topic, I can't get into audi yest after the maintenance. dunnoe y, lolx. but i guess many ppl are having fun audi-ing, like jul and dear. hope dear recovers soon too. Sometimes having MC simply ain't that fun. Skipping lessons can be more disastrous than we thought. Or maybe it's just me in Sec 4.

Anyway recently, I feel like I wanna be a psychologist. Though I'm choosing it mainly only for the interest of the study of human thoughts and feelings. Btw seems like our brain send out electric signals, and they are data. and the data are memories. den wad are memories? Some guy, although maybe fictious, said in True Remembrance, that our fondest memories can be retrieved even if they are removed, and it is triggered by a black butterfly. and apparently, memories theoratically can be reconstructed. the guy said, the truth, is definitely not enclosed within the four walls... Or maybe I should just stop my nonsensical description and let u all read True Remembrance, an interesting visual novel, which can be downloaded at http://trueremembrance.insani.org/index.html I think. Search yourself around for the downloads and the storyline and the details.

No comments: