Monday, August 11, 2008

Abbreviation

Today went to Sakura, cos my dad felt like going to Sakura lolx. And he was spamming sashimi those kinda stuff -.- lolx. And I was spamming fish. Then I realised, WTF also = Where the fish! lolx fine I'm lame.

Seriously crazy over these new songs currently lolx. Maybe this craze will die down soon. Also having a craze for sugar ._. maybe cos I need it as a mind booster. Very tired too zzz.

And wtf I did abit of homework today. Finished E Maths(kind of) Paper...Well only one, but better den nth xD. But I also did it only roughly and quickly, and skip a lot of steps. Won't exactly be suitable to hand in, lolx.

And audition had an urgent server maintenance from 4.30pm-5.30pm today, but it seems as though it's still not finished yet(typical).

Very full... ._. Tempuras <3!

And played with dear,milk,milk's frens, dear's di and jul. Jul felt abit left and out and extra?._. Crap. Ah oh well. I feel liddat sometimes too.

Status:
Cyn-Working hard
Kok-Working hard
Me-Slacking hard LOL!xD

I'm like their polar opposite. And we'll all having 'O's soon? Dang. Tomorrow receiving 'O' MT results =O I'm ready to receive my D7/E8/F9! lolx.

I'm freaking pessimistic. Luoning said my blog posts are not crap...? Doesn't seem so. I'm crapping a lot ._. and many ideas keep repeat themselves.
But still...3 words 8 letters and 1 meaning, 9/8/08 <3.

No comments: