Saturday, August 9, 2008

Finally...

=) Finally got one matter settled.9/8/08, huh...? Same day as SG National Day... Finished The Way as well.(well quite completed)

Seems to having a bad cough...Damit. Maybe the cough mixture can be reused...if I still have somewhere.

Feel like I'm very unobservant, converse of what others think. While playing The Way, I was using the guide and I figured I'd have missed out on 80% of the items that are have to acquired by special means. Or am I just negligent? No matter...

Hmm...since I've completed The Way...should I find something else to put my mind on? I'm just dun hav a life haha. And I seriously think I need something to actually balance out this level of activity in school...Especially due to the upcoming exams.

And just remembered Mrs Wong said something about the rest of us staying back to practice oral...Sianx.

And I still haven't completed Nov 2006 Comprehension paper... I never brought the assignment home zzz ah oh well.

Feels like I'm making people around me...sad? Dunnoe. Dumb idea, I barely matter to anyone. If I died right now, mostly either won't know or know already feel sad for a few days/weeks/months then forget me. I just havent had an impact on life itself.

Tired now...Screw that. Probably going to cut my hair tomorrow. Lolx. And my audi skills have deproved so drastically... haix... can I kill myself? I am one heck of a failure...

And the National Days in recent years have lost their impact on me. I'm losing the feeling of being a Singaporean...?

Infinite Questions, No Answers. Such is The Way of Life. And sometimes...what is the Purpose?

No comments: