Sunday, August 10, 2008

Music

Music rocks my world. 'Stole' some songs, new and old, from my bro's comp just now xD. Nao/fripSide just rock...

Lolx anyway just watched Blassreiter 15-17. Damn cool up till now, but I still prefer 'Blue' over 'Pale Rider'. Lolx. Or is Xargin the Pale/white horse's rider(aka Pale Rider)? I definitely prefer blue over red as a colour =X. Or maybe depends on the shade of blue/red eh?

The Plunge system in The Way is fun!!! Even after I complete it I still load back old saves for the plunge xD.

But my life is kinda a bore nowadays. I really have no life, 24h gaming zzz. Haix dunnoe what else to do le ._.

Tomorrow no school...perhaps doing homework. But my guess is, gonna slack/stone whole day at home. Lol.

I'm taking gaming like a drug addict taking drugs... Addiction, huh? Assumption is also another drug we take daily in our lives, whether knowingly or unknowingly, in one way or the other. Which results in stereotyping...Many of the people I know like going through relationship problems now? ._. Hope they resolve it...Sometimes I really feel I'm purposely not facing reality...

Thats why I keep saying 'I'll take it as it comes.' I have conflicting philosophies... Ironic. Hmm...maybe I won't need to get so many music from my friends. But I guess I still really want Allen's piano piece from D-Gray Man =X.

No comments: